- Direct VOC measurement with no sample preparation
- Real-time, sensitive and autonomous measurement
- High-throughput headspace analysis of material emissions
- High mass resolving power for accurate compound identification
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are released from many different materials and can negatively impact human health, indoor air quality and production quality. Materials that may emit VOCs include plastics, leather, packing materials, foam, electronics, paint, particle boards, adhesives, flooring and many others. Therefore, fast, routine testing of VOC emissions from these materials is needed for quality control of raw materials, semi-finished products and end-user products. The large variety of emitted toxic chemicals (including amines, amides, acids, ketones, aldehydes and aromatics) from these materials presents an analytical challenge and cannot be measured by any single conventional chromatographic method.
The Vocus CI-TOF coupled to the PAL headspace autosampler greatly enhances analysis throughput for automated detection of trace VOCs, especially in complex chemical emission profiles from products and materials. In contrast to conventional GC methods, the Vocus CI-TOF offers real-time measurements with no need for sample pre-concentration or chromatographic separation, which enables high throughput analysis requiring only a few seconds per sample.
High Throughput Analysis of VOCs from Material Emissions Using the Vocus CI-TOF
- Highest sensitivity available with sub-ppt limits of detection
- High mass resolving power enables identification of individual compounds within complex mixtures
- Real-time and fast data output capturing rapid changes in VOC concentrations
- Full spectrum acquisition allows measurements of wide range of compounds simultaneously
Contact our team for product information, demo requests, and quotes.
We look forward to hearing from you.