TOFWERK is making the world a cleaner place through innovative solutions for chemical analysis.
Our scientists and engineers design, manufacture, and optimize high performance mass spectrometers for new applications to support researchers and industrial customers around the world.
We are headquartered in Thun, Switzerland, with regional offices in the United States, China, Korea, and Japan. Our diverse team members cultivate a collaborative and creative work environment. Together we deliver the highest quality products and service to ensure our customers’ success.
TOFWERK is seeking a highly experienced Chief Marketing Officer to drive business growth and establish TOFWERK as a prominent player in specific markets. The candidate will bring experience in markets including semiconductors, air quality, energy & chemicals or academic research. They will report to the COO and be a member of the executive board. They will lead a team of highly qualified Market Managers, Market Experts, and Marketing Communications Managers.
- Drive business growth in designated markets.
- Lead and coach Market Managers and Market Experts to develop and implement strategies so growth targets are achieved.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Department to ensure that marketing strategies are aligned with sales.
- Together with Market Managers, develop strong links to market key opinion leaders and key customers.
- Support project acquisitions by direct customer contacts and collaboration with TOFWERK direct and indirect sales channels.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure outstanding market solutions for each designated market.
- Manage the Marketing Communication Department with members in Boulder, USA and Thun, Switzerland.
- As member of the TOFWERK Executive Board, contribute to the prosperous development of the company.
- 10+ years of management experience in a high-tech company as sales, business development or marketing manager
- PhD or MS in a field of technology, ideally scientific instrument related, or in analytical chemistry, and/or related field
- Proven track record in market and business development, finding and developing solutions and customer bases
- Strong experience in team management, business unit management, strategic collaborations/partnerships, successfully establishing & executing go-to market strategy
- Talented at high-level interactions with large international companies and organizations
- Team player with strong leadership
- Confident and effective communicator
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for conferences and customer site visits at international locations
- Fluent in English
Desirable Experience and Expertise
- Knowledge in analytical equipment market
- Additional language skills, especially German
We look forward to receiving your application mentioning reference Nr. HR-670 at firstname.lastname@example.org