TOFWERK is making the world a cleaner place through innovative solutions for chemical analysis.
Our scientists and engineers design, manufacture, and optimize high performance mass spectrometers for new applications to support researchers and industrial customers around the world.
We are headquartered in Thun, Switzerland, with regional offices in China and the United States. Our diverse team members cultivate a collaborative and creative work environment. Together we deliver the highest quality products and service to ensure our customers’ success.
TOFWERK is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing activities for a portfolio of product lines with direct reporting to our Head of Marketing. In this role, you will define and implement marketing strategy and tactics to support product, market, and region-specific goals. Your activities will increase product awareness, generate sales leads, and enable sales communications. You will collaborate with Product Managers to define short and long-term campaigns schedules aligned with their product goals and roadmaps. You will represent the Marketing Department in all product-related activities, working closely with scientists to produce and maintain marketing assets and with sales managers to educate partners and prospects.
Location: Thun, Switzerland
- 5+ years relevant experience in a marketing, business development, or sales role for technical products
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including writing and editing. Adaptable for communication with technical teams, management, partners, and customers.
- Demonstrated contribution to the growth of a product or brand
- Experience managing projects that span multiple teams or departments
- Able to simultaneously manage projects of varied size, priority, and timeline
- Eagerness to learn about new technology, science, and markets
- Creativity to propose new marketing initiatives and analytical skills to assess potential and achieved ROI
- Available for travel to partner meetings, conferences, and trade-shows
- Fluency in English
Desirable Experience and Expertise
- Business degree or coursework
- Scientific research
- Mass spectrometry or other analytical instrumentation
- Marketing campaign planning and management
- Related markets, such as: air monitoring, semicon manufacturing, food and beverage quality
- Salesforce and Pardot or similar tools
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com