ClearFab Process Solutions provide sensitive real-time analysis of semiconductor process gases
Process gas analyzers for semiconductor R&D and production environments in etch, deposition and lithography processes
Process Gas Analysis with ClearFab Process Solutions
ClearFab Process Solutions are fully integrated process characterization and monitoring systems. Using electron ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry, all precursors, byproducts, and trace species are simultaneously detected to guide immediate process control action and to inform analytics and process intelligence for deposition, etch, and lithography. Uniquely positioned to address challenging process requirements, ClearFab Process Solutions provide fast, non-intrusive detection of process deviations, in real time.
- Ready for diverse semiconductor applications Reactor health state (RHS) monitoring, end-point detection, plasma diagnostics and process optimization
- Fast and sensitive mass spectrometric monitoring TOF mass analyzer enables real-time monitoring all process species with isotopic mass resolution at sub-second refresh rates
- Large dynamic range Simultaneous detection of all precursors, byproducts and trace species in semiconductor processes
- Robust and mobile Rugged, flexible configuration allows precision in harsh environments and portability for non-invasive detection
- Long-term stability Accurate and reproducible response
- Powerful software Simple control interface with a fully documented API for system integration
- Background reduction with notch filter technology Attenuate specific abundant species to control mass spectral interferences
The ClearFab team is a proud member of the SEMI association. This industry group unites the entire electronics manufacturing and design supply chain through programs, member initiatives, market research, and advocacy.