A compact, electron impact (EI) mass spectrometer with a heated capillary inlet. Available in bench-top and field-deployable formats.
The EI-TOF is a fast, sensitive detector for gas chromatography (GC) or GCxGC
Advantages of EI-TOF for GC
- Exceptional speed, mass accuracy, and sensitivity
- Heated capillary inlet for easy coupling to any GC or capillary format experiment
- Flexible configuration: Laboratory and field-portable platforms
- GC and GCxGC specific control software
- Electron Ionization (EI) source, with optional, interchangeable chemical ionization (CI) source hardware
- EI-TOF for Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometry(MI-MS) also available
We have delivered the EI-TOF for uses ranging from GCxGC analysis of petroleum samples to real-time air quality analysis aboard research aircraft.