Atmospheric-pressure, drift-tube ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) with high-speed TOFMS detection. Fast, decisive 2-dimensional separations with IMS resolving power up to 200.
The high resolution of the IMS-TOF enables confident analysis of isomers, protein conformers, and lipids
Advantages of the IMS-TOF
- Separate isomers with IMS resolving power of up to 200
- Measure accurate and reproducible collision cross sections (CCS) without calibration
- Resolve and identify protein and peptide conformers
- Analyze unknowns based on CCS, accurate mass, and CID
- Improve sensitivity 200x compared to conventional DTIMS using artifact-free multiplexing
Read more about the capabilities and benefits of our high resolution drift-tube IMS for the analysis of protein and peptide conformers, as well as isomers in natural products, lipidomics and metabolomics.