Accelerate production and delivery of premium quality cork wine stoppers with the world’s first high-throughput, industrial solution for off-flavor analysis and sorting
The Vocus Cork Analyzer quantitatively determines TCA levels below the sensory threshold in individual cork wine stoppers in 2 seconds
Off-Flavor Analysis of Every Cork Wine Stopper
The Vocus Cork Analyzer tests individual stoppers for the presence of TCA and other off flavors and automatically sorts the stoppers according to detected concentrations.
- High-Throughput Industrial Solution.
The industrial scale autosampler and sorter enable automated processing of >30,000 stoppers per day.
- Trace-Level Detection in Seconds.
TCA is quantified below the sensory threshold in a single stopper in 2 seconds.
- Adjustable Thresholds for Stopper Sorting.
Analyzed stoppers are sorted into high precision TCA concentration categories.
- Fully Validated Scientific Method.
Superior sensitivity, precision and accuracy compared to standard TCA measurement methods are demonstrated in a peer-reviewed scientific publication.
The Vocus Cork Analyzer is an Industrial Solution
Operation of the Vocus Cork Analyzer is fully automated for high-throughput analysis of cork wine stoppers in your production facility. Corks are processed in 3 simple steps.
- Load. Stoppers are loaded by a cork feeder.
- Analyze. An individual cork is analyzed for off-flavors in 2 seconds.
- Sort. Stoppers are sorted into user-defined categories based on the results of analysis.