TOFWERK is making the world a cleaner place through innovative solutions for chemical analysis.
Our scientists and engineers design, manufacture, and optimize high performance mass spectrometers for new applications to support researchers and industrial customers around the world.
We are headquartered in Thun, Switzerland, with regional offices in China and the United States. Our diverse team members cultivate a collaborative and creative work environment. Together we deliver the highest quality products and service to ensure our customers’ success.
TOFWERK is seeking a Sales Account Manager to represent our products in Asia, with special emphasis on the Vocus CI-TOF mass spectrometer. In this role, you will serve as the primary contact for prospects, ensuring that they are well educated on our products’ capabilities as related to their specific needs. You will communicate pro-actively to thoroughly understand and address your customers’ unique purchasing requirements and timelines, developing strong long-term relationships, and ensuring positive experiences from initial contact through delivery and installation. You will stay educated on our product lines and collaborate with your international scientific and sales co-workers to prepare and present accurate and appropriate feedback for prospects. You will diligently track sales progress and conditions and strive to meet sales targets aligned with company market development strategy. You will constantly monitor events in relevant markets and professional networks to identify new sales leads.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of scientific equipment with documented success
- Experience and professional network in semiconductor manufacturing sector or atmospheric air monitoring market
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Adaptable for communication with technical teams, management, partners, and customers.
- Eagerness to learn about new technology, science, and markets
- Ambitious, competitive mindset. Motivated to meet and increase your sales targets
- Able to recognize and capitalize on new opportunities for products
- Available for travel
Desirable Experience and Expertise
- Business degree or coursework
- Knowledge of mass spectrometry
- Salesforce or other CRM
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com