Features of Acquility
TOFWERK’s Acquility control software provides a tailored user interface by offering numerous skins for common applications.
- Track concentrations of target compounds as a function of time.
- Choose target compounds from Tofwerk’s ever-expanding library
- Bundle compounds together into distinct classes.
- Automated mass- and sensitivity-calibration.
- Automated, routine switching of reagent ions.
- Automated, periodic background determination.
- Real-time data processing for online concentration display and export
- Broadcast of results to the network
- Single-click transition between instrument states (ready, sleep, shutdown etc).
- Qualitatively report presence of target compounds in sample.
- Choose target compounds from Tofwerk’s ever-expanding library.
- User-tunable confidence levels on up/down alarm condition on a per-compound basis.
- Sample mode: pre-define background before running batch of individual samples.
- Real-time mode: Acquility’s proprietary adaptive threshold algorithm responds to changing background levels to deliver continuous online compound detection.
- Broadcast of results to the network.
- Saving & broadcast of mass spectra and pertinent metadata upon alarm condition for detailed offline forensic application.
- Quality control through comparison of sample spectra against reference (“fingerprinting”).
- User-tunable acceptance criteria.
- Separation of samples into distinct classes for rapid QC of heterogeneous sample batches.
- Export of results to PDF report and/or broadcast to the network.
- Synchronization with process line using simple URL-based API.
- Full instrument control with minimum fuss– From single-click instrument control to fine tuning of each instrument parameter, AcquilityLAB is designed for R&D labs where comprehensive user control of all acquisition settings may be desired, whilst reducing common operations, such as startup & shutdown or sensitivity calibration, to a single click.
- Individual settings – AcquilityLABS’s fully customizable workspace concept allows individual users to create their own workspaces containing personalized settings tailored to the specific user’s needs and preferences.
- Online data viewing– Browsing of data through the graphical interface in all measurement data dimensions (time, chromatography, ion-mobility, MS).
- Comprehensive instrument control– Parameters such as voltages, temperatures and pressures can be easily controlled through AcquilityLAB’s graphical interface.
- Chromatography and autosampler ready– A sequence of samples from a chromatography system or autosampler can be easily recorded using AcquilityLAB’s sequence editor, with support for synchronization with common software packages.
- Peak parameters- AcquilityLAB offers an online peak fitting and integration tool for quick inspection of data in real time, for both the MS and other separation dimensions.