Headquartered in Thun, Switzerland, TOFWERK aims to bring the advantages of our time-of-flight mass spectrometry technology to new markets and applications. With team members in Switzerland, Germany, China and the United States, we offer custom instrumentation for research laboratories and OEM partners and high performance end-user instruments.
The applicant will work in tandem with other software team members to integrate the user interface applications with the underlying TOFWERK libraries and services driving the instrument control functionality. Based on their knowledge of the field and use of TOFWERK technology, they will provide suggestions and feedback to the R&D Department regarding potential short- and long-term product improvements and developments.
- 3+ years experience in web app development using ReactJS
- Interest in collaborating with non-software R&D staff and product teams
- Independent, well-structured and goal-oriented working style
- Fluency in English
Desirable Experience and Expertise
- Experience using Agile development principles, particularly Kanban
- Experience working as part of an international team across multiple time-zones
- Basic proficiency in German (Thun, Switzerland location)
- Exciting projects in state-of-the-art mass spectrometry
- Working with a creative international team
- An open culture that encourages new ideas
- Flexible working hours
- A bright, spacious workplace in beautiful Switzerland or Colorado
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org