Illicit Drug Detection and Analysis
- Fast real-time measurements
- Ultra-low limits of detection in seconds
- No sample preparation
- High mass resolving power for accurate identification
- Multiple reagent ions available with automated reagent ion switching
Trace Detection and Forensic Analysis of Illicit Drugs
Detection of illicit drugs, drug synthesis precursors, and impurities provide intelligence that is crucial for the justice system. Drugs are often present in trace amounts, detectable only with sensitive analytical methods. To be useful for law enforcement, analytical methods must not only be extremely sensitive, but also fast and able to separate the compounds of interest from a complicated sample matrix. The TOFWERK Vocus CI-TOF is a powerful tool for real-time detection and quantification of drugs with unprecedented sensitivity.
Real-Time Illicit Drug Detection Using the Vocus CI-TOF
- Accurate identification and quantification: high mass resolving power (up to M/ΔM=15000) allows separation from interferences in complex mixtures
- Full spectrum acquisition allows isotope measurements for additional ID confirmation
- Highest sensitivity available (e.g. Fentanyl LOD <10 ng)
- Real-time result output without any sample preparation or separation allows efficient onsite screening
- Optional automated reagent ion switching between an expanded suite of reagent ions for increase in chemical scope and specificity
Contact our team for product information, demo requests, and quotes.
We look forward to hearing from you.